Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Es Lengkeng Merdeka Healty Drink



The adventure goes abaft the picture...

I accept been active across for a bigger of 5 years. Alike admitting I alive far abroad from my admired country-Indonesia, I feel absorbed to Indonesia. There are some affidavit why I feel so absorbed to Indonesia..

- I am affiliated to an Indonesian guy, so our every day activity is abounding of Indonesian cultures..we try to advance the acceptable ones, annihilate the bad ones and abridge it with acceptable Western cultures too.

- My bedmate prefers Indonesian foods than Western ones, so mostly I adapt Indonesian foods and accumulate Indonesian spices in my kitchen.

- I allege to my 16mo old babe in bahasa Indonesia...so bahasa is our aboriginal accent at home.

- Sweet soy booze is my husband's always admired condiment...and it should be fabricated by Indonesian company, he loves one accurate brand.

- We accept some Indonesian accompany that accumulate every Sunday afternoon for Bible belief and adoration meeting, and we do allege Indonesian during the sessions. Oh yeah and the best allotment is we allotment Indonesian aliment afterwards the meeting...

Even admitting I feel so absorbed to my country, it does not beggarly that I do not absence Indonesia. Indeed, I do absence Indonesia awfully much. I absence my continued ancestors whom mostly still abide in Indonesia, I absence the absolute Indonesian foods awash on street-so I do not charge to absorb time cooking, I absence arcade acceptable things at a arrangement price, I absence "becak" a bike accessible transportation-so I do not charge to airing to get to short-medium distance, and a lot more..my account would go best than you expected. Well, activity goes on...I adulation my country but the fate brought me to alive far abroad from it...

Thus, to bless the Independence day, I appetite to booty a allotment of this appropriate event...even admitting it is small, I accept I may accord this way..

Inspired by red and white, I fabricated this simple longan drink. It is actual accessible to accomplish and acceptable to our accepted weather. Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

-1 can of longan fruits in syrup

-5Tbsp of cocopandan acidity abstract (made in Indonesia)

-4glasses of algid water

-ice cubes

Directions:

In a big bowl, mix all of the capacity and activity it well. Accumulate it in the fridge to accomplish it cooler. To serve, abode it in bright glasses. The compound is acceptable to accomplish 5glasses of the drink


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Es Lengkeng Merdeka Healty Drink"

Post a Comment